I have a confession to make
Yes, this had been bothering me for a very long time but I need to say it out.
Even if nobody is listening, I need to express.
The feeling you have when you saw someone that make you feel the urge to protect.
It is just like a delicate little flower, so fragile that you are so afraid to even hurt this person.
Yes, my love
Sean, you are great and you do accompany to thick and thin time.
Even if I hurt you with my bad skills before
You are awesome even if you need a lot of money to maintain
and boy, oh boy, you surely eat a lot
There is even once when there is only two of us on the road
(Well, we got lost and almost happen to end up in Alor Gajah. I have great tendency to get lost) and it is late at nigth and the shine you gave out gives me comfort that you will always be here for me
Holding you gives me confidence
Sean a.k.a M**1187
Sorry that I caused you to got a bad scar,
I will drive properly next time but you need to admit that you do consume a lot of petrol!
JKJK
Your color is black
You are really smooth and shinny and the amazing thing is that the seat is modified into a sports car style seat.
The fastest I went with Sean is 110km/h as I never drive on highways before but legend (according to my brother) said this Proton Wira once race and overtake a new Mitsubishi before?
He is the greatest car that anyone can have.
A loyal friend and faithful company.
Love ya
Ich liebe dich!

Lol!! It's great to see that you really like your car. Enjoy driving!! ^^
ReplyDeleteWhat am I saying... You already are! Haha!!
PS: I actually typed this the 2nd time because I 4got to key in the confirmation code just now. XD
Yay... You should know what kind of connection I have with my Sean ^^ Muhahaha
ReplyDeleteyupp you sprayed it with 'perfume' to chase out the cockroach XD jkjk
ReplyDelete