NightTime

NightTime

Monday, January 24, 2011

Jusco n Vanilla Twilight ....

Okay, hello again
So since it is after examinations, I can write and I am going to write this very second. Phew, after one long week for exams it is finally time to let our hair down and relax. So what is the thing I am going to write today… hmm



So after thinking for hours on what to write I finally decide to write a little bit on my thoughts and feelings. I don’t think anyone will read my blog anyway…. Nah, just write for fun….
I am a person that will have problems to express my true self. Maybe it is because I have total different interest compared to others. I like thing that are less like by people and I sometimes will hate popular things in terms of music, taste, fashion and etc.
 I love the night. I love the night most and I love it more than day, beautiful snow, autumn or what so ever.
I am an ex promoter from Jusco aka Aeon Bandaraya Melaka and Jusco Melaka. Damn, I love Jusco…
Too much memories and I swear I will go back there and work if I had the time and chance… hmm…
Maybe I can write about Jusco next time.
It is not important but after months working there I found a beautiful place. Many people who had been to Jusco will think that that most beautiful place is the GARDEN. Here is the picture of the Garden

The Garden

Roof of The Garden


The Garden at nite
Haha… nice spot for lovers

To me the garden is not the best place in Jusco because the best place is actually the 3rd floor also known as the roof carpark. Not much people know as they did not take their time to see and admire the beauty up there. Only few workers know that place
I had been there alone before in the day and even in the night looking into the city and that huge ‘lonkang’. I was all alone at that place and a very lonely but peaceful feeling swallowed me up…
While I was listening to Owl City-Vanilla Twilight, my heart fall… this song is so deep and beautiful
Hahaha..  This is weird because this song is about a lover who is gone or dead….
I just like some word in the song, that’s all…

“The stars lean down to kiss you and
I lie awake I miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
Coz I dose off safe and soundly
But I’ll miss your arms around me
I send a postcard to you dear
Coz I wish you were here

I watch the night turn light blue
But it is not the same without you
Coz it takes two to whisper quietly
The silence isn’t so bad
Till I look at my hand and feel sad
Coz these spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly

I will find repose in new ways
Though I haven’t slept in two days
Coz cold nostalgia chills me to the bone
But drenched in vanilla twilight
I will sit on the porch all night
Waist-deep on thoughts because when I think of you
I don’t feel so alone
As many times as I blink I will think of you
Tonight
I will think of you tonight

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I will taste sky and feel alive again
I look at the world that I knew
I swear I won’t forget you
If my voice can reach back to the past
I whisper in your ears
Oh, darling I wish you were here”

It is just a song and nothing much at all… Here are some images from the carpark 

The view from carpark (3rd floor) 


















Picture from the day

No comments:

Post a Comment